How GTM setup interacts with our default Shopify app Setup?
- Our apps work separately and are non-reliant on each other. One or the other isn’t impacted by installation of either GTM or the Littledata app.
- Littledata for Shopify is replacing the need of GTM tracking
Uses of GTM ( for particular marketing platforms)
- It’s a free tool that allows marketers to add and update website tags.
- It’s helpful when it comes to adding snippets of codes to your website.
- Easy to use interface.
- GTM is used for multiple platforms - Bing, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and many others.
- They have a debug feature that allows you to test each implementation and update that you make.
Managed services we provide for GTM setup and reporting.
- We have Google Analytics Consultants who specialize in Google Tag Manager setup.
- We implement different platforms on GTM and clean current setup.
- Tracking via GTM will ease the creation of custom reports in Google Analytics.
- Some goal setups require GTM to track certain events on your website, our consultants help you set that up.
- We can add scripts and data layers that will help the coding layer, instead of having hard coded scripts you can have GTM deploy the scripts.